11/10/12

SQUISHY HAUL!

 Okay, so I went a little crazy with buying squishies. Here are my purchases.

I bought a hello kitty jumbo donut, hello kitty mini donut, and a strawberry eclair (my first Cafe De N squishy!). The golden apple was an extra and it is soo soft and squishy! I love it!


I'm a little traumatized from purchasing from kawaii-land. The first time I purchased from there, every squishy had defects, but I took a risk and purchased from them again. Bad move. The yellow macaron squishy has a small chunk taken out of it on the edge. Try enlarging the photo to see it. Slight disappointment, but my other sqiuishies turned out fine. I guess it's not a huge problem but it still bothers me and if I'm going to pay so much for it, I want quality items.

This is a mix of two different packages from its-cute (formerly know as decoden-acc). My first package was two of the mini Cinnamorolls. They are so adorable! The second package is another mini Cinnamoroll and the peanut butter and chocolate Cafe De N eclairs.

CLICK [HERE] to view video!

No comments:

Post a Comment