9/28/12

Strawberry Hi-Chew

Hi-Chew (ハイチュウ Haichū) is a fruit-flavored chewy Japanese candy sold by Morinaga & Company and can be found in many stores across the U.S. It comes in the following flavors: 
Strawberry, Green Apple, Mango, Melon and Banana.
It was first created to be an edible gum in Japan, so it is really chewy. The taste is similar to Starburst. I can only find them in one store where I live so I rarely buy them, but they are soo good and very addictive! I love them!
If you want to know where you can buy them, you can visit the hi-chew website @ http://hi-chew.com and visit the "Where To Find It" Page. You can also find hi-chew online at Amazon.com!

1 comment:

  1. I love Hi-Chew too! ^-^ Much better than Starbursts in my opinion! I wish they were sold more in American stores though. I don't go to Asian stores often.

    ReplyDelete