7/25/12

Polymer Clay Deli Sandwiches

These are my newest polymer clay creations, and once again, completely inspired by Toni Ellison. She is  seriously my favorite crafting youtuber and is so inspirational. I could sit and watch her videos for hours! I used her video tutorial to make them.

Close up shots:
Turkey and Bacon Sandwich
I will probably turn them into earrings.

Peppered Steak Baguette Sandwich
She used some kind of crafting dirt for the black pepper on the meat, which I don't have, so I substituted it with actual black pepper mixed with black chalk pastel. The sandwich didn't turn out perfectly because you can't see all of the cheese from the front of it.

front
back

Corned Beef and Swiss Sandwich

Poppy Seed and Cream Cheese Bagel
She also used the crafting dirt for the seeds on the bagel, instead I just cut tiny bits of black clay and placed them on top.
I might turn the bagel into a ring.

The pieces aren't perfect, but this was my first try, so I'll definitely find ways to improve and try out different techniques and experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment